For your ethereal enjoyment, I offer the following links:
- Etherwave Case Mod --The equivalent of neon running lights on a hot rod. I kid you not.
- "Fool Me Once, Shame On You" by Rupert Chappelle -- A little avant-garde piece with Chappelle playing the Harrison Instruments Model 302 Theremin.
- Good Times With a Theremin In Public -- I guess this is some kind of science/art/performance installation. I'm guessing.
- "Time Machine" -- Johnny Quazar & the Swingbots performing live
- Loisan - Deep Dreams (Original Mix) --Techno music flavored with a bit of theremin
- Junction attention! -- Improvisational performance by a five piece band with theremin, piano, guitar, cello, and Erhu
Frankentheremin is alive! ALIVE!!