Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Pat on My Back

Well, Boney Kern closed on Saturday night. Gods, this was a great show to work on and watch. Everything about it (even the problems that had to be worked out) was a pleasure. And to make it all the sweeter, I got this little message from the director:
BTW, again nice work with Boney lights. Pretty show to watch. For just OTJ ["on the job"] training, I'm impressed with what you've picked up.

Now, I don't feel I can take all the credit because my pal Gregio was instrumental in bringing the light design to life. But, still, this kind of message makes a Theater Lackey's heart all warm and fuzzy, y'know?

Goodbye Boney Kern. I'm going to miss you. But now, armed with the surity of a job well done, I go on to the next two projects...
  • Main Stage: Boy Gets Girl by Rebecca Gilman (April 18 - May 12)
  • Project Stage: The Shoemaker and the Elves by Karen Boettcher-Tate and Larry Nestor (May)

No comments: