- Bazooka Theremin -- It's just what it sounds like: a bazooka rigged to play as a theremin! (Drastic measures, anyone?). The video is all too brief, but if you are a fan of recycling, then it's a must-see.
- A "Cold War" Theremin -- Not a classic Theremin, but an analogy synth device stuffed inside a Swedish military flashlight from the 1960s.
- A live psychedelic trance set by Multiman. Gear includes an opto Theremin, speak & spell circuit bending, atari 2600, etc. How often does a Theremin make a rave appearance?
- "I am Locutus" -- Interesting mashup of audio and video with Theremin, Drums, and footage from ... Star Trek! If there is a subliminal message here, it's probably, "Resistance is futile!"
- "Carnivore IV" by Carbon Dioxide Orchestra. Get ready for some serious noise (and a host of interesting pen and ink drawings). See if you can hear Toto's "Rosanna" playing in the background of the recording. Credits -- Bill Valdez: Dry Ice on Copper Sheet; Leroy Jaramillo: Violin, Vocals; Dave Dixon, Samples and Loops; Victoria Lundy, Theremin.
- Speak & Spell Music -- I already posted this footage on Monday, but I figure Pete Edwards talk about his love of "circuit bending" fits well with the Theremin theme. Enjoy!
You can see this bad boy in action on Daveloose's demo page (scroll down to "Theremin D").