Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spinning Tunes

Here is the list of songs that made the final cut and are used in Montgomery Theater's production of "Spinning into Butter."
Start Act I
"Meard" - Brandon Musser

End Act I Scene 1
"Emeht Eivom" - Brandon Musser

End Act I Scene 2
"A Morning with the Roses" - Richard Dworsky

End Act I Scene 3
"Tween Kel" - Brandon Musser
(cued after the opening chord)

End Act I Scene 4
"Reflection" - George Winston

End Act I Scene 5
"The Dark Room" - Eddie Jobson


End Act I
"Rain" - George Winston (cued up at 3:04 into the song)

Open Act II
"Emeht Eivom" - Brandon Musser

End Act II Scene 1
"Fresh Air" - David Lyndon Huff (cued after the brief intro)

End Act II Scene 2
"A Door into the Dark" - Victoire

End Act II Scene 3
"Capella" - JT Bruce

End Act II Scene 4
"La Mufa" - Astor Piazzola

End Act II Scene 5
"Oblivion" - Astor Piazzola


End Act II Scene 6
"Rain" - George Winston
(cued from the beginning of the song)

End Show/Curtain Call
"Bing Bong" -
Brandon Musser
In an upcoming post, I will outline what I did for the three clock tower FX that were required for this show.

No comments: