Thursday, September 22, 2005

Shameless Plug for Sept/Oct 2005

Welcome my latest, albeit, irregular Performance Update (also known as my "Shameless Plug").




Wedding Bells

Although I have been busy with numerous productions in my usual behind-the-scenes capacity, I have not actually had a stage role since the end of 2003. Hence, no updates! But now I have a major role in the upcoming Dutch Country Players' production of Perfect Wedding, written by Robin Hawdon (who also wrote the farce-tastic Don't Dress for Dinner). This is my first time working with DCP, and I am having a blast with the cast and crew. It helps that this is a funny/silly show and everyone involved has a great temperament. :) Click the links for details. I hope you can make it to the show! Now, if you're the least bit curious about my role in this show, let me say this: I am the groom who wakes up in the bad situation described here.




Oh, Bee-HIVE!

After Perfect Wedding wraps, I will be stage managing the coolest of the girl group musical reviews -- REVENGE OF THE BEEHIVE. This show features many of my favorite performers from past musical productions at the Montgomery Theater. Click for details.




Well, that's all for now. Peace out!

--
the Lackey

No comments: