- Affluenza! by James Sherman (February 14 - March 8)
- Picnic by William Inge (April 17 - May 10)
- Ten Percent of Molly Snyder by Richard Strand (June 19 - July 12)
- Reefer Madness, the Musical by Kevin Murphy and Dan Studney (September 11 - October 4)
- The Last Night of Ballyhoo by Alfred Uhry (November 13 - December 6)
I received scripts for the first three productions because I wanted to get a jump on sounds and prop lists.
Thus far, I've read the first act of Affluenza!, and ... I'm not really impressed. It's a relatively new play (set during the administration of George W. Bush), and all the dialogue ... rhymes. Yes, you read correctly: it's all rhyming verse. It's like Dr. Seuss for grown-ups who are a little too much into the movie Wall Street.
But, hey, what do I know? Perhaps it's one of those scripts that only takes off when a solid group of actors breathes life into it.
We shall see...